Within minutes of shopping, a major international airport, the charms of historic Ancaster and Hamilton’s downtown core, Garth Trails offers residents the choice of small town community living and the cultural and entertainment excitement of the Golden Horseshoe including Ontario’s wine country and the Niagara peninsula.
Garth Trails - Quick Facts
An adult lifestyle village close to the sophisticated small town of Ancaster and the big city lights of Hamilton and Niagara Falls areas.
Take advantage of year round fitness and leisure activities in The Clubhouse, a 14,000 square foot gathering place that is the hub of the community.
Take in the charming streetscape with 440 bungalow and lofted towns and detached and semi-detached condos.
Enjoy peaceful trail walks, tennis, bocce ball and putting all on site. Or, enjoy golf and the natural wonders of the Niagara Escarpment as well as charming local festivals and fairs, all nearby.
Count on the world-renowned medical services of the St. Joseph’s Healthcare and the Hamilton Health Sciences family of hospitals, including the McMaster University Medical Centre.
Main floor masters with ensuites in a stunning variety of bungalow and bungaloft designs.
Garth Trails - Resale homes for sale
Welcome to the GARTH TRAILS Adult Lifestyle Community link.
I have enjoyed a very successful 10 year relationship with Starward Homes Ltd., developing, building and selling this award-winning community of beautiful homes.
I am proud to be a member of the award-winning sales team and love Garth Trails so much, I bought a home of my own! Garth Trails has been my home since October 2012. I have 28 years of residential experience in Hamilton, Burlington and surrounding areas, and offer specialized knowledge of the Garth Trails Community. We welcome your visit!
Please contact me for more information and your complete tour of our friendly community, where the living is easy!
BEAUTIFUL “MANITOULIN” BUNGALOW, overlooking the lush parkland of Garth Trails
The two storey, sun-lit entry welcomes you into this inviting home!
- This lovely, open concept home offers gleaming hardwood floors, vault ceiling, pot lights, gas fireplace in the great room, separate dining room and numerous kitchen upgrades.
- There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and good sized main floor laundry room with garage entry. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, with pocket door entry.
- This is a look-out lot with oversized basement windows in the finished recreation room. There is tons of storage, an extra laundry tub in the basement for those handy clean-ups, and rough-in plumbing for another bathroom.
- All appliances, light fixtures, ceiling fans and custom window coverings are included.
- There are two decks, one with electric awning and one made with composite material.
- This beautifully landscaped property overlooks the tranquil parkland and pond. Enjoy the quiet and the wildlife of this sought-after location!
Property Taxes for 2017: $4,139.69
Monthly Condo Fee: $331.20
Possession Date: August 31/TBA
BEAUTIFUL BUNGALOW WITH DOUBLE GARAGE!!
Lovely, open concept design featuring gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling with numerous pot lights in the living and dining room!
- Stunning entrance flooded with natural daylight from the window above.
- The upgraded, eat-in kitchen has solid maple cabinet doors, pantry, and pots and pans drawers.
Patio doors from the kitchen take you to your private backyard, with deck, gazebo and lush landscaping.
- The master bedroom has walk-in closet and luxury ensuite with mirrored soaker tub and separate shower.
- Main floor laundry, and second bedroom and full bathroom complete the main floor.
- The basement has a beautiful rec room with wet bar and there is another full bathroom.
- This bright home was freshly painted just last year. The air conditioning unit is 2 years new.
- California shutters, most custom window coverings, and all appliances are included.
Property Taxes for 2017: $4,152
Monthly Condo Fee: $331.20
Offering Price: $599,000
Possession: 60 to 90 days or to be arranged.
BRIGHT END UNIT BUNGALOFT!
Nearly 1700 sq ft, finished with sharp, designer ceramics, maple floors, solid stairs to the loft, and nicely upgraded kitchen!
- Maple cabinets, granite counters, modern backsplash tiles, built-in appliances including gas cooktop, window over the sinks and custom island with breakfast bar are featured.
- Main floor master has double closets and ensuite with large walk-in shower & granite counter.
- There is main floor den, main floor laundry with cabinets & shelving, and nicely upgraded powder room with window.
- A window and ledge rock feature wall compliment the dining room.
- The open concept loft, with window, has guest bedroom and full bathroom.
The property is nicely landscaped and features a deck and many lovely perennial bushes.
- There is private drive and the garage has inside entry.
- Surround sound speakers (in-wall and in-ceiling) are in the principal rooms throughout.
- Central vacuum, light fixtures & ceiling fans, NEST thermostat system, and all appliances are included!
OFFERING PRICE: $589,000
BEAUTIFULLY UPGRADED END UNIT BUNGALOFT WITH DOUBLE GARAGE!
Just steps to the private residents’ clubhouse and walking trails with pond!
- There are numerous pot lights, custom window coverings, gleaming maple floors, oak stairs to the loft and to the fully finished basement.
- The kitchen has upgraded maple cabinets, pantries, granite counters, tumbled stone backsplash and stainless appliances.
- Stacked washer and dryer and good cabinet space are featured in the main floor laundry room, with inside entry from the double garage.
- The main floor den is a great size with nice bay window and convenient 3 pc bathroom nearby.
- His and Hers closets, and luxury ensuite with soaker tub and separate shower with custom glass shower enclosure, are featured in the main floor master bedroom.
- The open concept loft has 3rd bedroom and full bath, plus a bonus room with solatube providing lots of natural light.
- The beautifully finished basement has radiant floor heating and bamboo flooring throughout, over-sized windows, rec room with wet bar, 2 pc bath and tons of storage space!
- Enjoy privacy on the large deck with retractable awning and lovely landscaping throughout!
Monthly condo fee: $315.00
Annual property taxes: $4,760.36 for 2016
Offering Price: $699,000
ONE FLOOR LIVING WITH DOUBLE GARAGE! THE “HALIBURTON” MODEL
1,283 sq. ft. plus professionally finished basement with rec room, additional bedroom/den and full bathroom.
There’s 12’ ceilings in the open concept foyer and vaulted ceilings in the living/dining room with pot lights.
Quartz counters with breakfast bar, lovely backsplash tiles, included appliances, and an awesome solar tube light are featured in the kitchen.
There’s gas fireplace in the living room and terrace doors to the large wood deck.
The master has large walk-in closet and luxury ensuite bath, featuring separate shower and soaker tub, quartz countertop, upgraded faucet, and another solar tube light.
The laundry room is large, with linen closet and inside entry from the double garage. The powder room has quartz countertop and upgraded faucet.
Central vacuum, light fixtures, window blinds, all appliances and auto garage door opener are included.
Clean, nicely painted in today’s colours, and lovingly maintained by the original owners of 10 years.
Offered at $539,000
Annual Property Taxes for 2016: $3,975.53
Monthly Condo Fee: $325.31
Garth Trails - Location
Garth Trails - Area Info
MEDICAL FACILITIES & SERVICES
Hamilton Health Sciences – 905-521-2100
Hamilton General Hospital – 237 Barton St. E. Hamilton, ON L8L 2X2
Chedoke Hospital – Sanatorium Road, Hamilton, ON L9C 1C4
Henderson General Hospital – 711 Concession St,. Hamilton, ON L8V 1C3
McMaster Children’s Hospital – 1200 Main St. W., Hamilton, ON L8N 3Z5
McMaster University Medical Centre – 1200 Main St. W., Hamilton, ON L8N 3Z5
St. Peter’s Hospital – 88 Maplewood Ave., Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
Juravinski Cancer Centre – 699 Concession St., Hamilton, ON L8V 5C2
1010 Bistro – 905-526-6642
A Better Place – 905-318-5324
Acclamation Bar & Grill – 905-523-7269
Ancaster Old Mill – 905-648-1827
Baranga’s On The Beach – 905-544-7122
Basilique – 905-524-3444
Beasley House Bistro – 905-527-1440
Black Forest Inn – 905-528-3538
Brownies Downtown Fine Food & Spirit – 905-526-6047
Cafe Limoncello – 905-549-3556
Dragon Court – 905-522-1999
Edgewater Manor Restaurant – 905-643-9332
Philip Shaver House-Restaurant – 905-648-5225
Rousseau House Restaurant & Lounge – 905-648-8863
ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Burlington Sound of Music Festival – 905-333-6364
Theatre Aquarius – 905-522-7529
The McMaster Museum of Art – 905-525-9140
Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra – 905-526-1677
Hamilton Nutcracker – 905-512-1453
Hamilton Place Theatre for Performing Arts – 905-546-4040
RECREATION, GOLF & LEISURE
Glendale Golf and Curling Club – 905-561-0660
Dundas Valley Golf and Curling Club – 905-628-6731
Hamilton Golf and Country Club – 905-648-4471
Wyldewood Golf and Country Club – 905-878-4848
Wedgewood Golf Centre – 905-523-4653
Willow Valley Golf Course – 877-651-7041
Chedoke Golf Course – 905-546-3116
Dragons Fire Golf Club – 905-690-0069
King’s Forest Golf Course – 905-546-4781
Royal Botanical Gardens – 905-527-1158
Dundurn Castle – 905-546-2872
Flamboro Downs Harness Racetrack – 905.627.3561
Copps Coliseum – 905-546-4040